When submitting abstracts please select main theme of the conference.
Submitted abstracts should be limited to 400 words.
It should consist of four sections labelled Background, Methods, Results and Conclusions. These sections should briefly describe the objectives of the study or investigation, the basic procedures (study subjects and analytical methods), the main findings (giving specific data and the statistical significance, if possible), and the principal conclusion.
- The abstracts should be submitted by the presenting author.
- All presenters should declare their conflicts of interest. Abstracts may not be changed after acceptance.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the members of the Scientific Program Committee.
- Abstracts may be submitted on line for Oral or Poster presentation and must be received electronically not later than on 15 April 2016
- All those who submitted abstracts will be notified by 31 April 2016.
- Deadline for abstract submission 15 April 2016
Submit your abstract to: email@example.comSubmit